Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
95 ZRT 800, 1200 miles, excellent cond w/cover. Asking $2450.00. Good price?

·
Registered
741 Posts
Is that the one in the Troy area? I looked at one up there, I think it may have had a couple studs pulled trhu if I'm ot mistaken. They also have a 95 zr700 that has been wrecked and no engine but they say they have it? Asian people? I offered them $1500.00 LOL but they politely declined. Kevin. btw it probbly is worth it though.

·
Registered
349 Posts
A guy I WORK WITH HAS A 95 800 zrt WITH 1100 MILES ON IT, HE HAD TO QUIT RIDIND BECAUSE HE HAD 2 HEART ATTACKS, BUT HE WANTED TO SELL IT, AND HE FOUND OUT IT ONLY BOOKS FOR ABOUT $1200. I WOULD SAY 2400 FOR A 95 IS VERY HIGH.

·
Registered
78 Posts
ZRT Sled head,

Curious where you got your values from...NADA shows this:

ARCTIC CAT
Model: ZRT800
Engine Maker: SUZUKI
Piston Displacement (CCs): 800
Length with skis (inches): 110
Dry Weight: 518
Low Retail: $2,190
Average Retail: $2,880
High Retail: $3,055

I think its plenty safe to say that if its in good shape with that low of miles its worth it.

A

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by wizzells@Nov 5 2002, 01:16 PM
ZRT Sled head,

Curious where you got your values from...NADA shows this:

ARCTIC CAT
Model: ZRT800
Engine Maker: SUZUKI
Piston Displacement (CCs): 800
Length with skis (inches): 110
Dry Weight: 518
Low Retail: $2,190
Average Retail: $2,880
High Retail: $3,055

I think its plenty safe to say that if its in good shape with that low of miles its worth it.
Just because it says it's worth it doesn't mean he'll get it.

·
Registered
349 Posts
He got his value by calling a local arctic cat dealer.
I offered him 1800, but he knows better too, I did not say it wasn't worth it. He said he will ride it this year, or give it to his kid.
I wouldnt sell it that low iether. Keep in mind it doesn't have the fast track suspension. Was a snaky ride. but fast.
:doh:

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
This is what Kelly Blue Book.

Suggested Retail Value $3105
Suggested Retail represents the price a dealership might ask for this make and model. The retail price is not a trade-in or private-party value, but rather assumes that a dealer has absorbed the cost of making the snowmobile ready for sale, advertising, sales commissions, arranging financing and insurance and standing behind the unit for any mechanical or safety problems. Suggested retail represents a fully reconditioned snowmobile in excellent condition, with all original standard equipment. Actual dealer selling price may vary from this price.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts