Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a Mach Z and its pulling to the left while driving. I havent even "opened" it up yet, it seems to be pulling to the right at just cruising speeds....The skis look in good condition and the carbides seem fine..Is this just an easy adjustment or what?
Thanks

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
If it tends to "lead" to the left check your ski alignment. If it pulls, check your track alignment. There have been some bad Yokohama tracks on that year where the track stretches too much on one side.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The track is brand new.And it definitely pulls to the right...(sorry, my first post I meant to say pulls to the right not the left).
It seems like its kinda all over the trail. But it pulls so hard to the right that after a half hour drive my arms are sore just from trying to hold the machine straight??
Any ideas?
Its definitely in the skis, because when I punch it the skis pretty much leave the ground and the machine goes straight and the steerings nice and loose.
I dont know really know how to go about adjusting the alignment on the skis?
The suspension looks all even so...
Any help would be appreciated thanks,

·
Registered
83 Posts
Check to make sure your carbides are straight. Mine do that, well used to with older ski's, when a carbide gets bent from tagging something while hard in a turn, it will want to pull to that side

1 - 5 of 5 Posts