Snowmobile World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time for ridable snow in eastern PA in 10 years. Put almost 200miles on my sled and now all of a sudden it's giving me issues. Never had an issue with it before. Sled will start and run normal if you just drive it around say 35 - 45mpg. The minute you get on it and hold it full throttle for a few seconds or a little longer, it will start to cut out and will eventually die. Sometimes if you catch it quick enough, you can get off the throttle and let it come to a stop and back to idle. Basically it sounds like it's running out of fuel. Leave it sit for a minute, it fires right back up in two pulls after choking it again. Things done so far, verified no dirt in the tank, checked the tank pick up line, put fresh gas in it, change all the fuel lines, completely rebuilt the carbs and resynced them, checked all the vent tubes, replaced the fuel pump, and changed the plugs.

I'm at a lost with this, any suggestions? I'm almost positive its a fuel delivery issue. I know it's not a brand new sled but these are normally the simple ones to repair.

Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts