Snowmobile World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'96 ARCTIC CAT ZRT800 Parts – Complete sled for parts, bad tunnel and bulkhead. BLT front end with Works shocks includes a-arms, tie rods and spindles. Will work on any AWS4 front end. Widens the front to 44 ½” and increases travel by 2”-3” and works awsome with the M-10 in the rear. Fox shocks with a clicker in the rear. Arctic Cat mounting Kit for the M-10 and all the instructions and manuals for both the BLT front end kit and the M-10. All shocks are rebuilt. Make your AWS4 sled ride like a dream with this combo for 1/3 the money of buying it new. Complete engine, runs perfect. 130 PSI compression in all cylinders. Gray parabolic skis. stock exhaust, primary clutch, roller secondary. All electrical parts, brakes, chain case, front drivers. I also have a 10 tooth front driver set up. All parts are available except the track, tunnel, air box hood and wiring harness. Aprox 5K miles on the sled. I have a cylinder head and piston from a ‘95 ZRT800 too. Best reasonable offfers. If you want pictures send me an e-mail or if you have questions call me. Dave Schumacher e-mail [email protected] or 763-449-9472

1 - 2 of 2 Posts