Snowmobile World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'96 ARCTIC CAT ZRT800 Parts – Complete sled for parts, bad tunnel and bulkhead. BLT front end with Works shocks includes a-arms, tie rods and spindles. Will work on any AWS4 front end. Widens the front to 44 ½” and increases travel by 2”-3” and works awsome with the M-10 in the rear. Fox shocks with a clicker in the rear. Arctic Cat mounting Kit for the M-10 and all the instructions and manuals for both the BLT front end kit and the M-10. All shocks are rebuilt. Make your AWS4 sled ride like a dream with this combo for 1/3 the money of buying it new. Good hood with a 3” repaired crack where a knee hit it. Complete engine, runs perfect. 130 PSI compression in all cylinders. Gray parabolic skis. stock exhaust, primary clutch, roller secondary. All electrical parts, brakes, chain case, front drivers. I also have a 10 tooth front driver set up. All parts are available except the track and tunnel. Aprox 5K miles on the sled. I have a cylinder head and piston from a ‘95 ZRT800 too. Best reasonable offfers. If you want pictures send me an e-mail or if you have questions call me. Dave Schumacher e-mail [email protected] or 763-449-9472

1 - 1 of 1 Posts