Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like I,m gonna end up with one ,I know they don't have RAVE but are they tuff?Is the clutching ok? What's the hp?any tips 4 clutching?

·
Registered
132 Posts
I used to have one of these as my guest sled. Just sold it this fall.

I'd say top speed is around 90+ mph. Acceleration is what you'd expect - its not a dog but not real quick either. Suspension is good too - not comparable to a new sled but there's no surprise there - its 5 years old. I never played around with clutching or performance mods. IMO, its not worth it with this kind of sled. It's dependable and fun to toss around on the trails (it feels "light").

The only mod I would have done to it (but never got around to it) is to replace the stock skis. They're find when the trails are softer on top, but if they're hard and have a lot of previous ski ruts, they stink - they dart a lot.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I've got one and I bought it new , have 5200 miles so far its been excellent . I still have 140 psi in both pistons . I've recommend useing synthetic injector oil [bombys xp]the motor likes this oil and I think you get more hp out of it.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Just got rid of mine when I got my new MXZ. Great dependable little sled, you could really throw it around in the tight woods trails. Won't win any races, but all in all a good fun sled.

·
Registered
261 Posts
these are very good sleds, fun to ride, i have a 98 that belongs to a freind of mine right now for sale 3200 miles looks like new $2200.00 ready for winter I completely preseasoned

1 - 5 of 5 Posts