Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a 97 MXZ 670 lined up with 1 1/4 track on it, pro flex skis, rebuilt top end, mint condition, no scratches or dents.  I was just wondering what this sled would be worth at this time of the year.  Thank you.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
I saw one for $1800 US somewhere. You could probably get $4000 CDN for one if it is in mint and in the right area

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right now, I have a 97 Mxz 583.  I paid 3600 canadian for it... rebuilt the engine, put 1 1/4 track on it, and little other things.  This 670, they are asking 4000 candian, but they said i could have it for 3500.  I could trade my sled in, get book value which is 2950, and pay the rest.  Is it worth it?  Or should i stick with the 583?  Both sleds have approximately same miles on them.  670 in better condition.  Thanx for ur time.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
FOR GOSH SAKES TAKE THE 670!

If you are ready for a bigger sled jump all over it if you can afford it! The 670 Is a great sled -- pulls hard and fast. (I may be a bit biased
) But you will have way more fun with the 670!

·
Registered
530 Posts
The 670 should be worth about $2500 MAX.  Even with low miles and in good condition.  If you are around that area, then its a ok deal.  But I would try to work it down a bit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts