Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1998 polaris xc 600 that I'm looking to get rid of. The only reason that i'm selling is because i'm upgrading to a 700 next year so this one has to go. The sled runs great have never had any problems with it and it is very well taken care of. The sled has 5,800 miles on the chasis and only 3,200 since the motor was dealer replaced. the track was replaced about 1000 miles ago, it is a 3/4in track with 144 studs and the hi-fax only has 300 miles since new. The sled does have two cracks on the hood one by the exahust and another by the toolbox on the right hand side of the the sled. This sled could also have the rear shox rebuilt, it's a little bit bouncy but the front fox shox are in great condition. This sled runs great and is in spectacular condition. asking $1,400obo

The sled is located in Duluth Mn, but i frequently make trips to the minneapolis, st cloud, and fargo area so if you are between here and there we could work some ort of shipping arrangement. thanks!

I do have more pics if you would like them via E-mail.

there are more pics at this site:
http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/inde...02#entry2619302

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
still for sale, 1,250 obo, need to get rid of this so I can pay off my other polaris snowmobile! this is a great sled for this money would be great for a beginer and would keep any advanced snowmobiler happy to. shoot me an offer!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts