Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still looking for a Mach Z 99 or newer.What's the difference between the standard 99 MachZ and the Houle edition besides the Houle is all yellow.

·
Registered
978 Posts
the mike h edition also comes with rer i'm not sure if there is anything else differen't. Try to go 2000 or newer, 99 and older still had crank problems. besides the 2000 and up seem to be very quick out of the box, and very reliable. hope this helps! SWRules

·
Registered
242 Posts
their is a mike houle on ebay right now, hey kennypope why do you think the 99's and older had crank problems I have never heard that before

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
I think it would be nice if bombi made a limited edition sled with actual performance enhancing features instead of just another sticker package. Nothing against the mike houle mach Z. I think they would be suprised at how well something like this would sell.

Hispd the reason kennypope thinks the 99 and older doo triples had crank problems is because they did. It is a well known fact. My crank went on my 96 F3 and Crazy B had his crank replaced on his 98 mach Z for free by bombi two years after warranty because the crank fix came in 2000.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
99's had the crank fix already.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought the 99's were on the good side for cranks also.

·
Registered
978 Posts
my f-3 800 was a 99 and ran it stock for the first season, and had the crank replaced, my dealer said he replaced alot of mach z cranks aswell, that season. I guess bomb got fed up of the warranty costs and fixed the problem, cause the 00 mach's and on hardly had come in the shop. They became "bullet proof".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts