Snowmobile World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to thank permafrost and lady k for going out of their way to get me some oil and bring it to the show ,it was very nice of you + you were very nice to talk to,i also met dpaige and danr who were also great to chat with,i look forward to getting out this winter for some riding in the cochrane with you guys(gals),me and go4it and angie had a great time at the show and were happy to meet some nice people like yourself.....see ya when the snow flies :p also picked up my expert-x and labradorboy(rob pilgrim)was fantastic at explaining everything about the suspension and went into great detail,cant say enough about how polite and easy he was to talk to...thanks rob :p

·
Registered
376 Posts
:withstupid: , Yeah, I had a really great time and it was nice to meet fellow sled heads from SW.com. Great people and I am looking foward to go sledding with you guys this winter. SWRules

·
Registered
791 Posts
how much for the expert x 136''.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
It was great meeting you guys ! when you put your stickers on post a pic ! Im already planing the trip with dpaige for this winter, cant wait to be there !

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
danr im sure you will have a good time when you come to ride up here

xc600..i dont really want to discuss my price on the forum,i was very happy with what i paid,rob was a class act to deal with

·
1,327 Posts
Thanks Panteraone,

It was great meeting everyone, I can't wait to head up to Cochrane.

DanR and I were working out the details of a trip last night, Probably the first or second week of Feb.

I think we've got a really good crew here.

LadyK, Permafrost, Go4it, Panteraone and everyone else, it was great meeting all of you.

Can't wait for some snow.

DP

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Panterone the amsoil was no problem. That way you will be burning nice smelling oil when we are riding with you this winter ;) I look forward to some serious Boondocking with you guys this winter. It was great to meet Go4it and Angie too.

We finally got to meet the infamous Danr, (thanxs for all the stickers).

Dpaige get that FOMUGADE ready guy. We will be riding with 4-6 weeks ???

·
Registered
154 Posts
It's nice to see you all made it home! I can't wait to talk to panteraone and get the scoop! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Like dpaige said we were talking about the ride last night ! how does the the week end of the 7-8-9 of febuary sound ? If we set a date i could get thoese days of from work and it would help us out to plane the trip a bit better ! I really cant wait to ride with all of you ! SWRules

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Sounds good to me Dan if we figure who is coming I will call Billy and book the rooms at the lodge for us. He has a couple of kitchenettes and 5 rooms. I always take a kitchennete if it is available.

·
Registered
918 Posts
You got to meet Rob? He seems like a great guy on the phoine and very very knowledgable. Congrats on your Expert X 136. If I could get any supension I think thats what I would get. You dont have an extra free one lying around do you Rob? LOL.
Ryan

·
Registered
283 Posts
Originally posted by PANTERAONE@Oct 27 2002, 01:53 AM
i would like to thank permafrost and lady k for going out of their way to get me some oil and bring it to the show ,it was very nice of you + you were very nice to talk to,i also met dpaige and danr who were also great to chat with,i look forward to getting out this winter for some riding in the cochrane with you guys(gals),me and go4it and angie had a great time at the show and were happy to meet some nice people like yourself.....see ya when the snow flies :p also picked up my expert-x and labradorboy(rob pilgrim)was fantastic at explaining everything about the suspension and went into great detail,cant say enough about how polite and easy he was to talk to...thanks rob :p
Well, it's always nice to get a kind note every now and then. There IS a reason why I'm here 24/7 and loving it after all! Glad to see that you are pleased with your Expert X skid so far, just wait until you get that sucker under your MXZ. You're going to love it.

Snowmobiler's are MY people and it's always a pleasure to meet you all.....my only question is why didn't you all come by and say hello? I would have bought the gang a pizza or something.

Have a great season, everybody, hopefully I'll see some of you at the Novi show this weekend.

-Rob

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
I did not even know you were ther rob ! how about posting a picture of what you look like in the chit chat section ! i am probaly close to where you work, im in St-george in my hotel room right now. We have to hook up some day !

·
Registered
356 Posts
Rob will you have a booth at the novi show, and if so do you have the booth #, we'll all want to drop in and say Hi! ............ Wish we could all afford to buy an Xpert susp. at the show.......

DooZ.......

·
Registered
283 Posts
Originally posted by DooZ@Nov 1 2002, 01:46 AM
Rob will you have a booth at the novi show, and if so do you have the booth #, we'll all want to drop in and say Hi! ............ Wish we could all afford to buy an Xpert susp. at the show.......

DooZ.......
Did you find me after all?

We were paired up with the WSA, as we often do in the U.S.

Sorry I didn't see your message, I shipped out of here early Friday morning.

-Rob

1 - 18 of 18 Posts