Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Corey,

After Rocketman, Ladyk, and another (sorry, can't remember your name) were enjoying a nice chat, we were Harassed by some other people who definetally didn't belong here, one had a name like "Yahasucksdi.." or "Handa_sucks" These people were so childish they would say things like "I rode a Yammi, it sucked, I rode a doo, it sucked, I rode your mom... etc...  Is there anyway to restrict people's access to our chatroom?  I'm sure that there has to be something to do (other than puting them on ignore)

This website is a great website, one of the best, we need to do something to make it stay there!

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Steven Hohman @ Jan. 30 2002, 9:33pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Dear Corey,

After Rocketman, Ladyk, and another (sorry, can't remember your name) were enjoying a nice chat, we were Harassed by some other people who definetally didn't belong here, one had a name like "Yahasucksdi.." or "Handa_sucks" These people were so childish they would say things like "I rode a Yammi, it sucked, I rode a doo, it sucked, I rode your mom... etc...  Is there anyway to restrict people's access to our chatroom?  I'm sure that there has to be something to do (other than puting them on ignore)

This website is a great website, one of the best, we need to do something to make it stay there![/b][/quote]
We are working on implementing chat moderation, along with other features.

Until then, if someone is giving people grief, please don't hesitate to use the ignore feature located on the left side of the screen. Just click on the username you want to ignore and then click ignore.

We will be implementing better options and fixes for these and other problems soon.

And yes, we are looking for a bunch of chat moderators...

Thanks,

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
me too!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts