Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Those doo look nice[attachment=33739:2235.gif] however, at the risk of sounding like a [attachment=33732:0534.gif]

I think I would prefer 2" over 10". 10" would be a bit much for me.

Snow4

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Nice .. :thumbsup: , :bash: I gotta find a set of straigt bars so I can get mine on!. Although might not be this season , im try to save the cash to chase whats left of winter. You -know bars+ windshield configeration+ hand gaurds it all adds up.

The 07 summer list IS started though... :crazy:

OH-BTW does this mean puree is going to stay off the F-6 now? :lmao:

mutt

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
Nice .. :thumbsup: , :bash: I gotta find a set of straigt bars so I can get mine on!. Although might not be this season , im try to save the cash to chase whats left of winter. You -know bars+ windshield configeration+ hand gaurds it all adds up.

The 07 summer list IS started though... :crazy:

OH-BTW does this mean puree is going to stay off the F-6 now? :lmao:

mutt[/b]
He was on the F6 today... lol

Puree II and I were in the truck :(

·
10,054 Posts
now now now,,, the only time I was on the F6 today was when I rode it back to the house as pureeII was ready to ride in the truck.

Keith, I love those risers and if ANYONE out there is looking to get a set. Give Keith a call. He has them from 2" clear up to 10",,,, they look awsome, not just your average little block and when you polish them up, man they shine. Plus you get Keiths support in getting them on your sled if you have problems,,,, I will get a couple more pics in the coming days and try to get them on here. They are still sitting exactly where they were when we left your place last weekend and they have been through *&(%@ these past few days as I have been jumping drifts and raising cain down here and they have just taken the abuse and still look good!!!

Matt, we had a great time riding, wish it wouldnt have been cut short, and I really hope it was worth the hour drive down here,,, I know Austin said he had a ball also!!!

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
Matt, we had a great time riding, wish it wouldnt have been cut short, and I really hope it was worth the hour drive down here,,, I know Austin said he had a ball also!!![/b]
well worth it.. those drifts were deeeeeeeeeppppppp!!!!!!

Wish DoubleA was around today.Glad Austin had fun.... I almost landed on him once w00t

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
I had my sled out this weekend first time out with my new risers from IDOOSKI . i installed the 6in risers on mine. :rolleyes: and i love them i can now ride standing i,m 6,3 and jumping is alot more comfortable. and a few trails i was on were very bumpy and i could stand and let me knee,s absorb the bumps instead of my back.lol

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Matt sorry i missed u. I tried to make it home, glad to hear u had a good time, that sucks u blew your motor though

The 10" riser is great, I can stand up completely straight and ride just fine.

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
WOW I guess I missed out....If I would have known matt was going down I might have unloaded chicky's sled and let you put yours in there and headed down. Between her work and school there isnt much time left for riding. I know she is bummed with the warm weather coming and I feel horrible just for the couple of short rides I have done without her. But then again.....when shes done with school we will have more free time and be able to ride more together. Puree if all the snow isnt gone by Wednesday or Thursday we might be interested in coming down there. I think it would be a blast to have to drive south instead of North to go ride. That is as long as you "leave the light on for us".

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
hey keith if i need to can you make me a set with 1 and 1/8 top hole for fly bars. i got a 6 inch riser now and may just go with the oversize clamps for that if i only get the bars with an inch of rise but if i get the freeride bars with 3.5 inches im going to need to go back to a 4 inch block

·
Premium Member
5,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey keith if i need to can you make me a set with 1 and 1/8 top hole for fly bars. i got a 6 inch riser now and may just go with the oversize clamps for that if i only get the bars with an inch of rise but if i get the freeride bars with 3.5 inches im going to need to go back to a 4 inch block[/b]
I can, but it's not as easy as just putting a bigger hole at one end. The whole riser would need to be redrawn. I'm not in a position right now where I can afford to make any extra's on speculation, so they would be expensive.

Why do you feel the need to change bars? Just curious.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts