Snowmobile World banner

A few old sleds i have owned

4K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  toydoc 
#1 ·
they where not in mint condition but i sure had a lot of fun with these sleds

This is a motoski 1973 440 free air

See less See more
#6 ·
I have an everest that looks just like yours except black and with a 340.  Engine runs like a top but the body is shot.  Its also one of the most uglyest designed sleds i ever saw.  That showroom grabber head light offset really doesnt work for it.

LOL

#7 ·
I have a 77 everest 340 that has a yellow hood, it is in great shape except spark only in one cyl.
The other sleds I have had are as follows.
72 panther,80 scorpion whip,79 jag,87 jag440,81 moto-ski 269cc,87 cougar,91ext,95 zr580,95 cougar,97 zr580,96 zrt600,99 zrt600,99 zr600,about 25 chaparrals, 2-78 enticer 250's, 72 rupp nitro 295,72 rupp american 340,76 nitro,about 3 johnny deeres,73 moto ski-f-440,72 bolens sprint, 3 suzuki fury's, 80 kitty kat, 98 kitty kat, 91? mach 1 617cc, 71 panther 760 with montana pipes, 68 polaris colt, 73 polaris tx, 79 txl 340, 71 moto-ski,72 yammy gp?cc, many puma's panthers, lynx's, 80 eltigre 440, I know I have had many more alos and parted a lot more out. Kevin

#11 ·
my first l/c sled the kaw 440 invader in the back ground,has aaen twin pipes and only 2200 miles now.and my first doo, with my son on it several years ago,'86 formula mx nice trail sled on groomed trails handles great and is quick bought it in '88 and was sold on doo's ever since.I would like to find a rear skid for the mx if any out there  e-mail me.

#12 ·
Ha, good one sled doc. Sales are still kinf of in a slump probably due to weather? I did however mange to trade ( as sonn as I get it all ready for snow) it for a 74? suzuki rv125 motorcycle, very clean only needs a few things i told the wife LOL. Kevin

#14 ·
I have a old Everest.  The engine runs mint.  It used to be super sleek untill my friend smacked a tree.  Then the sled went totally downhill.  Te cowel fell off when my brother jumped a snowbank and the cowel flew forward and he landed on it.  Now we drive it with no cowel.  It still good except for all the fumes that get sent up to you.

#15 ·
I got my old everest running today. Runs very good. It even idles, and it hdn't been run in at least ten years. All I have to do now is take the rear susp. in to work tomorrow and heat up the front arm a little with the torches and drive the frozen shaft out, clean it upa and reinstall, then its off to the cabin where the guy at work is going to take it off my hands. Kevin

"how's that Toydoc"?

?"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.