Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if you guys have any plans of adding a help me fix it forum? I know it would be very helpful to alot of people. I know you could just ask a question in the forums that relate to your sled, but it's nice to have information from a broad band of people. Just trying to help   ;)

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Originally posted by Radguy@Dec. 30 2001, 3:43pm
Just wondering if you guys have any plans of adding a help me fix it forum? I know it would be very helpful to alot of people. I know you could just ask a question in the forums that relate to your sled, but it's nice to have information from a broad band of people. Just trying to help   ;)
We are not opposed to adding forums, but would like to see others respond with their comments also.

What do you users think about this?

Thanks.

·
Registered
395 Posts
This would be neat, along with the fix that works for the person,many times people get help on the site,and then we never read what they ended up curing the problem with,I think it would make more people check back on the topics to read follow ups.

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
I for one do not want another forum to read.I think if you need help you post a topic in the forums you have now, you get results .however I do like for people to come back and let us know how they fixed the problem.I just think your trying to overlap the forums to much.

·
Registered
146 Posts
As good as an ideal it sounds I think thats what we have the brand specific forums for anyway. Maybee if we make a specific subject line to use or maybee an icon of a wrench to let other know your in a tight bind. "Help me fix it!" in the subject lin would work great as that international call for help on the board.   Just my thought. Kick it around some, see if ya think it will help or work.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
The majority of the questions posted are being answered where they are I don't think we need a fix it forum. I haven't had any problem with the way it is now. It would be nice to hear how the person did the fix though follow ups would be nice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts