Snowmobile World banner

A lady in waiting

2K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  doing the doo 
#1 ·
here is a pic of me at north adventure inn on monday looking for machz69.Unfortunately I couldnt wait anymore and had to go.Ill be back up that way in a couple of weeks again.I took this pic so machz would know i was there.Doo you all notice I took my helmet off for the pic.

#5 ·
hey lady how r yah;im very sorry i didnt make it up there 4 monday but i was there on tuesday.  
 i hope i didnt waite too long .when r u going back up there? #### i would have realy liked to meet u guys.give a date when and ill see if im working and if not then i will make shure to meet u and doo a little riding. nice pic.

he he .again hope u didnt wait too long.

#6 ·
We stopped there during the middle of Feb. They were renovating one of the igloos. They had stuff strewn all over the place. I wonder what they're like for warmth when it gets nice and cold. What do they have for heating, electric?

#9 ·
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LadyK @ Mar. 22, 2002, 7:20pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> I know it is a terrible pic of me and it was very windy.
[/b][/quote]
thats what my girlfriend says !  

Last edited by DanR at Mar. 22, 2002, 7:42pm

#13 ·
LOL.  I was thinking the same thing the other day.  I am only at 420 and he is just cooking making his way towards 2000!  I'm jealous!

#17 ·
Like Ed the Sock says,"If you can't say something nice, say it often!"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.