Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well folks the weather was so perfect today in Mitchell ,we decided to suit up the entire team hook up the ski boose and hit the trails.the sun was shinning,zero wind,fairly mild and the trails were perfect.we have at least a foot and a half of hard packed base,and a lite dusting of snow on top of that,they were as smooth as glass.we put on 103 miles and the kids had a blast.i would say we should be able to stand a few warm days without affecting conditions.

Attachments

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well thats the plan anyway :p .we have our 2 oldest starting on their own sleds next year.i think their ready,we found them a sweet little pair of 99 formula 380's.and the wife and i finally found something we both agree on.we have decided on a pair of gtx 600 h.o's with the 2 up seat as our 2 little guys will be riding with us for at least 5 more years.here in ontario they must be at least 12 to ride the trails.so i guess we will be dropping a few bucks this year,but it is something that we all enjoy dooing and it gets the kids away from the playstation lol. anyone lookin for older sleds in great shape with a ski boose lol.i will even through in the trailer :p

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Your Both Very good Parents ! That's what it's all about ! A family sport with everyone out enjoying the beautiful winter weather, and our sport of snowmobiling. The380's sound like the perfect sled for them. Glad you all had a great time on your day out !

Snow4

1 - 6 of 6 Posts