Snowmobile World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the Apollo Motel in Kapuskasing after our run from Hearst last month. Couldn't have asked for a better day or trail conditions. Unfortunately the SRX got in the picture  

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
nice black sled and with those glasses you look like the local man of the cloth. father, bless me i have sinned.  

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Nice sled!  You have the same seat cover as i have on my mxz. yours is only the second other i have seen with it. Its really sharp looking i think.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The stock seat cover looked a little plain. Not really crazy on the covers since. Wheeler if you want a tip, I keep the yellow on mine clean with Fantastik and a clean white wiper.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
great revrnd i was wondering what would be good to use for cleaning but was scared to try anything strong because i didint want to mess the color up, so i will be sure to try fantastik.thanks!
 Check out my sled on the picture page.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jwheeler: I see you've changed the bumper on your sled. Is it much of a job to swap the old one out and the new one in? I've got the new one for mine and I'm not sure how long it'll take.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
it was only abot 10 mins to change the bumper its just a few bolts under the hood and a couple under the bumper on the outside underneath if i remember correctly.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You wouldn't catch me dead on the Yammi
The other sleds belong to 2 brothers I know from Uxbridge & Keswick, Ontario. The older & supposedly wiser brother rides the '01 SRX. The younger & supposedly foolisher brother rides the '97 FZ. I'm going to post a couple more pics on the members pic page.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
thats a pretty nice avaitar you got there rev!
 Where did u get it?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
2 out of three isn't bad!
  Nice sled and nice pic!  

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I plead the 5th  
I tried to get an image off the Ski-doo website but the file was something unknown. I copied yours, then Corey had to hold my hand thru the install.  
 It was almost as difficult as adding 2 email addresses to my brother's email account on Sunday. I'll never be an IT person. If I can't fix it with a hammer and a set of allen keys, I'm lost  

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
rev did you change over the front  bumper or what???

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not yet. I'll 'doo it when I'm summerizing the sled. there's just a small imprint of a bolt head from when I hit the kid that blew the corner in front of me. You have to get down on your hands & knees to see it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts