Snowmobile World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mother Nature-

I love the leaves of spring, the April showers that bring may flowers and the warmth of a summer breeze across my face. I will miss the winter's cold, the 2-stroke smoke forever on my jacket. But I humbly accept your judgement and realize that I am powerless against you.
     Forgive my insolence in complaining about your decisions this year. I am your most humble servant.

Thank YOu.

(Edited by Rocketman -- gotta be smooth to get your way..She is a woman after all..)

·
Registered
416 Posts

ILOVE IT  I LOVE IT  I LOVE IT. Couldn't have said it better myself. We have to find a publisher for that one. Did you have to go to school to learn hoe to write like that or is it just natural talent

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Um...we don't want to call the thunder down on ourselves...

·
Registered
416 Posts
I liked the unedited version better, blunt and to the point,  

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rocketman!!!

What did you do.  I didnt have it saved.  

You took art and ruined it.  

How can you sleep  

Fastcat:  You liked that huh.  It was my best work before rocketman changed 98% of it.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
come on was there an unedited version ?  who was the pooper scooper ? i wanted to read something from machzzzz1 the big golute might be able too hold a tune.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I thought that sounded a little too "mushy" for your style!haha You'll have to post it again real quick so I can read it and then get to delete my first post...

·
Registered
416 Posts
Down with Rocketman the dirty bugger. He is truly not a conisuer(sp) of fine art and poetry, Besides the first edition was much easier to read.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
machzzzz1,
 i think my idea here will work to repost that poem, just put it on here spelled backwards and we will all just get a mirror to read it. you know like some of the signage on the front of a truck so you can see it in the rearview mirror.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry phazerhater.  Works of art like that only come every 1000 years.  

Just thank rocketman. I was expecting everyone to print and frame that post and put it on top there fire place.  Now all we got is rocketmans tree hugger rap!!

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Paul It wouldnt make a diffrence.  Most of it was #@$%..

LOL.

·
Registered
416 Posts
LMFAO and LMFAO and LMFAO ,. Rockets a tree hugger. He can hug some pretty big trees. LMFAO.  

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He should be chained to the tree away from his keyboard.    LOL.  

Rocketman i hope your having fun.  

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Summary of Machzzzz1's poem:

ahem....

Dear mother Nature,
     #^@#$%) %(@% )@% @(^!&#036
%(@ @)%
          [email protected]@%( 56%(@[email protected] this winter!

Thank you

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Rocketman.

Enough screw ups.  This is how it went.

MOTHER NATURE-

Thanks for all the #$%@ @#%@# @#$%% #@  
@#$%% @#[email protected] @&&HOLE.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I should print that off and show my English teacher the educational values of snowmobiling!  
  Beautiful...just beautiful!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts