Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran into a supplier friend today at work during lunch . We lost touch just before the charity ride due to him going out to another plant .
Well as we shooting the BS we got talking about sleds and bikes and we got on to the charity ride . He was pissed he had to leave before catching up with me.
By the end of the day he comes up to me and hands me this box and said , here's a start for next year , and ill try to feed you things through out the summer!

In the box was 2 fleece pull overs, 1 shirt (long sleeve) and 4 hats. All with there logo on them ,..so here's the start for 09:wink:

Just think ..summer is only 12 wks:rolleyes2:

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I really hope i can make the next one. I will be living in the UP so there will be a much better chance of me coming. Plus im working on selling my sled and getting something that will handle the trials up there. I might not be able to be there the whole week but i hope to make it some day. Dont think its a good idea to miss a whole week in college.

·
Registered
151 Posts
got 2 boxes of hats (12 in each box) with my co logo on them and 2 jackets size xl. hope to get more..:blowingup:

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
got 2 boxes of hats (12 in each box) with my co logo on them and 2 jackets size xl. hope to get more..:blowingup:
That is Fantastic ! Well Done Buddy ! I can't wait to meet you and your wife for the ride ! ! Thanks so much for your efforts on this, It is so very appreciated !

Snow4

1 - 8 of 8 Posts