Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been working on this for quite awhile......FINALLY I hope it worked. Snow4 has no idea about this vid so it will be an early Birthday present for her ( b-day is mon) and for all of you to view too.

Happy Birthday Snow4 :inlove: The other present comes later.. :wink:

If this does not work, It's in my gallary 07 paradise Vid

clicky me!!!

Snowmutt

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good job, mutt! What program did you use?[/b]
Thanks Keith, I used windows movie maker. Now I need to figure out how to reformat the vids off the camera to put in them .

Mutt

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Wow unreal job sonwmutt great pictures sure like the looks of your trails....scenery sure is assume....

Rick

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Great Job !!! should keep you in the good books for some time to come LOL.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
This explains the little arguements over the computer time.. LOL awwwwww Thanks hun ! It's a great Video ! You did good ! and, how can I thank you?? hehe.......I will figure out :inlove: something.

Snow4

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Great job Rick :thumbsup: , now you just need a personal photographer so you two can get some action shots w00t

·
10,054 Posts
Rick, AWSOME video, AWSOME story,,,, and thats the bottom line coz PUREE said so,,,, LOL

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone, not no pro yet but im having fun with it . This vid was kinda ended up as a after thought after I could'nt get my orginal to work. Now that I have figured some things out it's going to end up like I put the cart in front of the horse :huh: . There will be another one coming, as soon as i get it re-worked .
Paradise always was a x-mas trip for us but this yr mother nature was cranky , we still made it though this yr and was a great week like always when we go up there.

Hay jason thats one of the hardest parts of pic taking .. your having so much fun riding you dont want to stop and take pics/vids, thats when it's nice to have a group .

Thanks agian everyone and stay tune for the next vid to share the passion/illness :wink:

mutt

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
I have been working on this for quite awhile......FINALLY I hope it worked. Snow4 has no idea about this vid so it will be an early Birthday present for her ( b-day is mon) and for all of you to view too.

clicky me!!!
Snowmutt[/b]
I must say that I really enjoyed that. Great job!

Richard
Florida

·
Premium Member
935 Posts

clicky me!!!
Snowmutt[/b]

Very nice job on the video Rick....you two are a match made in heaven! :thumbsup:

Duane

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Mutt, I have to say that is the best video I've seen in awhile. You did an amazing job, and I still wish that I could of got the time off work so Roller and I could have went with you..... Just wait till 08, I'll get the time off nad it will be a blast. Take care you two, miss you lots! Chicky

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Mutt, I have to say that is the best video I've seen in awhile. You did an amazing job, and I still wish that I could of got the time off work so Roller and I could have went with you..... Just wait till 08, I'll get the time off nad it will be a blast. Take care you two, miss you lots! Chicky[/b]
Its almost time Chicky......Almost time to hit our "Paradise" again ! WoooHoooo.

Let it Snow ! ! !

1 - 20 of 34 Posts