Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Tragically Hip-OSA
5,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to ride so bad, I can't bloody stand it anymore.....Between watching SnowTrails TV vids, getting my sled ready and ordering new gear, it's killing me. I can only run around the house in my gear and sit on my sled and pretend so many times.
I'm Losing My Mind!!!

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
You need snow, You need snow, You need snow, You need snow, You need snow, You need snow,
You need snow, You need snow, You need snow, You need snow, You need snow, You need snow,

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
getting there. seen the 'gade today w00t . be ready for me tommorrow. if it was here wow be even worse.

·
Tragically Hip-OSA
5,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mike, Thanks!!!! I should have seen that coming.... :lol:

Simon, you're not helping.... :p

Barry, you're going to feel my pain even more acutely when you pick up your sled.... :cussing:

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
The smooth talker you are....I think you could talk Mother Nature into an early snowstorm :wink: And we can head to Elmyra for a Potato burger and the shake :cool:

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
alright........Let's look at this glass half full Jeff :thumbsup:

Look at this graphic forecast for the MidWest from JOhn Dee.........Could we have a great white Thanksgiving? Maybe just Maybe a test and tune kind of day? woooohooooo

Snow4

[attachment=40530:midsnow.gif]

Attachments

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
I'm starting to get the itch too, but I have to keep telling myself that it's at least a month away, and at least 2 months before it gets fun.

Focus on other things.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts