Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody got one of those aftermarket Aaen pipe on there 440,curious mines beat and rusty,was wondering what they do for the little fella

·
Registered
593 Posts
anybody got one of those aftermarket Aaen pipe on there 440,curious mines beat and rusty,was wondering what they do for the little fella[/b]

My buddy has one that he is selling. He sold his 440 but it sounded nice, was way lighter and added a bit of power but not really that noticeable. The same or just slightly louder than stock. Where abouts are you?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My buddy has one that he is selling. He sold his 440 but it sounded nice, was way lighter and added a bit of power but not really that noticeable. The same or just slightly louder than stock. Where abouts are you?[/b]
Dave ill contact you I wouldent mind buying it if its decent and the price is decent im an hour South of Sudbury on hwy 69 in Britt

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dave ill contact you I wouldent mind buying it if its decent and the price is decent im an hour South of Sudbury on hwy 69 in Britt[/b]
DAVE thanks for the tip I picked up the pipe Friday night

·
Registered
593 Posts
DAVE thanks for the tip I picked up the pipe Friday night[/b]

Anytime , glad i could help. I sledded over there on sat and he told me. You got quite the deal on that pipe, hope it works out for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts