Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright hopefully somebody can help me without a pic. (cant find cable for camera). here it goes.
under the seat there is a bar (thought it was the idler but i guess i was mastaken) but the bar or shaft goes to the running boards on both sides. and goes thru the upper part off the skid. well hopefully this is enough. and if you know what i mean can you tell me what it will cost me to fix

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Would this "bar" be a part on your XC800? Would this bar be up towards the front of the tunnel, like between your feet if you were sitting on the sled? Are you looking for the "bar", or the part it goes through (made of welded tubing that holds the front of the suspension in place/front torque arm)??

http://www.partsland.com/index.cgi?N=11867...RONT-TORQUE-ARM

Maybe you could go to this link. It shows a beakdown of the entire section I THINK you're talking about.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
if thats on your '01 that may not be a bar at all. the rear suspension mounts are on aluminum adjusting arms. the bolt goes to a bushing on the arm. on the front rear suspension mount there is a shaft that goes all the way across.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts