Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new f7 standard green sno pro comming in and im trying to decide on what colour accessories to put on it, its either red, oranage, or yellow. Right now im leaning towards oranage based on the photos i have made on my computer. I have seen a team arctic with yellow on it, and it looked nice but im not sure if mine would. Red i dont think i would get because it may look like chrismas then. Since i have not seen the sleds in person what they would look like with the colours of accessories, i was wondering what you guys think i should get?

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks Phazerhater, i think oranage goes the best too, but i was looking for opinions of others for help on the deceision because some people have said red, and some have said yellow, so now i am not sure. It would be a whole lot easier if cat had a set up on their website like yamaha does with the rx-1 where you can add accessories on it before you buy it so you know what it looks like!

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I hear ya. I had a hard time deciding what to go with at first too, but am glad I went with the orange on the 900. Hard to pick a fav. on the F-cat though, they all look nice!!LOL
Have you thought about a colored skid plate, or do they even have them for the F series yet?

·
Registered
310 Posts
I like the orange.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by phazerhater@Oct 21 2002, 09:30 PM
I hear ya. I had a hard time deciding what to go with at first too, but am glad I went with the orange on the 900. Hard to pick a fav. on the F-cat though, they all look nice!!LOL
Have you thought about a colored skid plate, or do they even have them for the F series yet?
Yes cat has skid plates for the firecats, i have though of a skid plate, im not sure about it yet, if i like how the sled looks with whatever colour i choose to pick i will get one, i wish the dealer had them and i could place it on my sled to see what it would look like it. i will ask if they would do that.

with your zr 900 i would no question go with orange because it goes well, even with the red on the decals, but my sled has a lot of yellow on it, so that why i am considering yellow or oranage, but how its going right now im with orange, i will see.

thanks for the opinions!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Is this another version of the Firecat..."Snubnose"

·
Registered
404 Posts
Sorry...just having a little fun!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Lick'nOutaTheCatsDish@Oct 22 2002, 01:08 AM
Is this another version of the Firecat..."Snubnose"
haha no its just how the picture is compressed, i could fix it if you wanted?

·
Registered
959 Posts
go orange and get some of them hood lights the glow orange and the underbodys talk to zr500 he had orange on his sled !! looks GREAT

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I wish i had all the pics of sled with the accessories in real life! This on eis red actually looks nice! i wish i could see the other ones it would make it a whole lots easier!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts