Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone buying new accessories or clothing before next season?

·
Registered
483 Posts
Yup, going to buy a Tek-vest for this year...think it will be a wise investment,anyone use 1? Also, got the '03 Cat catalog...have a new Gore-tex shell in there I'm thinking about...other than that my wife says I already have everything for it

·
Registered
47 Posts
i'm gonna try an open face helmet next season.  i mainly ride in new york and i usually sweat to death in a closed face.  and finally going to get an enclosed trailer.  no more trying to put a cover on in the dark.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Im getting a new Jacket for sure the x team one i guess, im taking off my windshield to get the lower profile X windshield, a bigger track.  Im pretty much maxed out for colored accessories on my machine and dont know what else to get, Im hoping to find a yellow track when i go to get one, Does anyone know of a good place to get them.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Coloured tracks look way cool REV, but if they are anything like coloured sliders that have way less of a lifespan then I would stick the good old black, just my 2 cents. I priced a purple one a couple years ago and it was a 1000can for a 1" camo sneaker. NO way, i put a predator- model number 9818 with a staggered 1.25" lug for just over 6 hun from royal distr.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
My bibs are beyond repair.Maybe I'll try the snow pants this time,bibs get too bulky. A new jacket is a must,my other one is 4 years old and getting beat up.I would like to buy a new enclosed trailer,I have plenty of time to decide on that yet.

As for the sleds,new carbides,replace broken studs.The X team windshield decal would be cool  
I may have some clutch work done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts