Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone stayed in Amos (NE of Rouyn-Noranda) while on a sled trip? Any places to recommend or to stay away from?

Thanks

·
Registered
876 Posts
I stayed at the Hotel Des Eskers and the Amosphere last year. Both were nice ...bar and restaurant right on site at Eskers and its 1 minute from the DOO dealership, Amosphere has a restaurant not so much a bar, both were clean, not dumps, I would recommend either. Thats usually our first night stop in QC, ride from Temiskaming,QC to Amos.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Try the AMOSPHERE on route 111 at the est end entrance of the town, they accomodate sleders and they are right by the trails the trails. phone number is 800-567-7777. The prices are good and they have a great bar and restaurant. Enjoy your stay it is the best in Amos. I live here so I know quite about the places. Any other questions just drop me a mail ay [email protected]
Has anyone stayed in Amos (NE of Rouyn-Noranda) while on a sled trip? Any places to recommend or to stay away from?

Thanks[/b]

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Try the AMOSPHERE on route 111 at the est end entrance of the town, they accomodate sleders and they are right by the trails the trails. phone number is 800-567-7777. The prices are good and they have a great bar and restaurant. Enjoy your stay it is the best in Amos. I live here so I know quite about the places. Any other questions just drop me a mail ay [email protected].com[/b]
That's where we'll be staying. We booked last fall.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts