Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know most put them on there windshield (self included), but are there others that do differant ? I like the color this year :tongue: , snow4 wishies they were RED :crazy: .
[attachment=40827:100_1172.jpg]
[attachment=40828:100_1182.jpg]

let's see yours

mutt

Attachments

·
10,054 Posts
have one on both the firecat and the f6,,,, I wish they would have stuck with green though,,, they looked a lot better on my windshield that way,,, LOL

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
I am ready for some POW! :thumbsup:
Rick I love this season's color! :inlove:
I doo mine a little different a custom fit works for me! :D above the headlight!
See ya in da woods...-Dave[/b]
Dave? Did you cut the middle and then put it on or is it just folded? I see where you cut a V out to tuck it up under the shield molding.. Smart Idea there !

I only wanted RED to match my Registration sticker......LOL Yellow is good ! Yellow is Good !

Snow4

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
That yellow will go great with my sled. I still need to switch over the registration on mine.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Haven't gotten my pass yet. Kinda sucks actually. Wasn't paying attention to the date. Now instead of $180, I'm going to have to pay $230 (after Dec.1st.) However, with 1 1/2 feet of snow in the bush, and the groomers running once already, I have faith that this year (FINALLY) it will be well worth the $230 with a full season ahead! Last year the trails didn't open until the end of January, and I think were only groomed a few times throughout the season. Therefore I didn't buy a pass and just trucked my sled to the lake and stayed off the trails.
By the looks of things, the snowmobile gods will be smiling on us in Elliot Lake. However, places like Sudbury don't have nearly as much snow for some reason.
Regardless, as soon as my piston rings and gaskets come in, I'll be slapping a pass on the windshield of the old Yamascrapper. It'll probably be my "daily driver" taking me to work and back as it's much cheaper on gas than the gear driven 340 that's under the hood of the Dodge 4x4.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Last year I made a bee holding his hands up and put it on first then the trail permit . It made it look like the bee was holding it up to see :tongue:
Went to find a pic , :bash:, ill keep looking ......

mutt

·
Registered
745 Posts
Well i asked for my trail pass for christmas from the parents and if they don't OSAP will be buying it for this broke college kid..lol. Hey who needs that one book on drilling and Blasting when you have an OFSC trailpass and if this keeps up should be able to ride my sled to school.lol.

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Mine will have to wait until we come up in February. I will place mine directly on the windshield like it was last year. I cannot wait to RIDE!

Richard

Attachments

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I only wanted RED to match my Registration sticker......LOL Yellow is good ! Yellow is Good !

Snow4[/b]
Yellow ISN'T good for those of us who have RED :tongue: :lookaround: I put mine on the windsheild. just above the light.

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
After reading what I have about the DNR, Michigan and grooming contracts (or lack there of) I might not even buy one. Just stick to roads, seasonal roads and 2trax. The clubs are getting hosed from what I have been hearing and reading and I am not going to give a dime of trail pass money to any other cause.

good thing yellow does not match my sled :wink:

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
have one on both the firecat and the f6,,,, I wish they would have stuck with green though,,, they looked a lot better on my windshield that way,,, LOL[/b]
Actually Brian, I really like the color yellow on those Artic Cats of yours. LOL..... Sweet!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Alot of the guys ive talked to are saying the same thing as lubbuda but they are also saying what is the fee if you get caught on the trail and is it almost worth the risk. IMHO id just buy the damn thing because i hate dealing with the law but i can see someones point in saying ill chance it and IF i get caught ill just pay the fine. That all depends on the fine too of coarse. I told the guys with that attitude to just stick on there unused hunting tags....there yellow too :) (joking of coarse)

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
Alot of the guys ive talked to are saying the same thing as lubbuda but they are also saying what is the fee if you get caught on the trail and is it almost worth the risk. IMHO id just buy the damn thing because i hate dealing with the law but i can see someones point in saying ill chance it and IF i get caught ill just pay the fine. That all depends on the fine too of coarse. I told the guys with that attitude to just stick on there unused hunting tags....there yellow too :) (joking of coarse)[/b]
I will dump more the $50 in grooming fund bins in a season if the trails are good. Can i Be ticketed on a seasonal road (even if it is a trail) or 2trax if no sticker, I doubt it. They step up so will I, if my $ goes to the trails take it to $100 for a permit and I will be there no questions asked.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Well the way I look at the Trail Pass cost is this. To me 180 before Dec 1 and 230$ after dec 1 is still a cheap and fun. Look at it this way 1 buck for 1 km so I only have to ride 230 km's on nice groomed wide trails to make my money back pretty cheap if you ask me. Or if you like the Bar scene its no problem spending 100$ in a bar in one night or snowboarding or hockey I just choose to snowmobile and 230$ seems a reasanoble price. Gotta get money for fuel for the groomers somwhere right. IMO.

Grant.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts