Snowmobile World banner

All in all

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  grants442 
#1 ·
Well thats it,at least for the Eagle River Wis. area.This is the final weekend (snow or not)for the trails to be open.I really wish we would've had better snow,but all in all it was a great time.A buddy of mine(snowmobileworld.com,Danimal),was injured pertty bad this year.Broken femur in his right leg and 5 broken ribs.We're all hopeing he comes back to the sport.
He's still debating...

PS :Thanks for all the info!What a great site!

See less See more
#3 ·
Last year a co-worker hit the bank on a lake where someone had shoveled a rink off. Broke his back. He's back to work and his lawyer told him to stay off the sled this winter. He's hoping to have things settled before next winter & get a new sled. So I hope your friend gets well & stays in the sport.

#4 ·
Hope he gets back into it right away, or he probably never will.  Have a friend that got out about 5 yrs ago, sold his sled, and hasn't been back since.  Every year we try to get him to go, but he always finds "excuxes".  We always have at least one spare sled, so it's not like he has to rent or buy one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.