Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, about the only positive thing about this season is I still have mad money left since I haven't spent alot of it on gas and lodging.  We should all be able to afford a new sled next year or some pretty nice upgrades to our current sleds.  This year I've bought pipes, Collett communicators, and will have an enclosed trailer by next season, and hopefully a new sled for the wife.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I think if everyone on this forum would send me $2.00 I could buy a new RX-1 or a REV!  lol!

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
the mikadoo savings fund.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
the mikadoo savings fund.
i will send u 2 bucks man!

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Dont push it

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Com"on guy"s, think of it as one of those chain letters, you know, where you send 2 bucks and get nothing in return.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Jim,what sled do u currently own? I just got a new sled in november.i got a 1991 yamaha exciterII, it's sweet!!
I also got a collet commuicator like u and I got new gloves,next winter,new boots!
I just got back from old forge New York,in the Adirondack mts. It was sweet,the exciter broke but I rode a 96 v-max xt after the exciter broke,my dad's 87 v-max broke too

thats ok he's gettin a srx next year!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Mikadoo, do you take paypal or any other type credit cards???  lol

oh,  and how long does it take to move up this pyramid??? i can't wait til i mine.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You mean those chain letters aren't real?
??  

As long as the Mikadoo fund guarantees snow, I'll give $4

·
Registered
278 Posts
If I send in $2 do I get to ride it?

·
Registered
530 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JIM FRITCH @ Feb. 22, 2002, 8:59pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You mean those chain letters aren't real?
??  

As long as the Mikadoo fund guarantees snow, I'll give $4[/b][/quote]
Heck yeah, if he can guarantee snow I will.  I want about 5" every week at least, with nice cool temps in the low single digits at night, and in the low 20s during the day.  Thats all I ask for.

·
oldslowsledder
6,491 Posts
4 years later and this one is still a fresh thread :bash:
[/b]
Isn't that the truth!!!!!!!

This year I had a 'loonie and toonie' container for financial backup when funds got tight but didn't put on enough miles to touch it :confused: . Oh well, it will keep growing till next year, maybe I'll use it in Cochrane at the next SW meet :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
You guys are so depressing

You would think this is a Toronto Maple Leafs site :)

I had a great year

and the Cat brought me home each time :sly:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts