Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Dave for introducing me to SW and all of you folks. Also for last weekends ride even if he couldn't make it. You were missed you Dude.

[attachment=35562:tracks_017.jpg][attachment=35564:tracks_025.jpg][attachment=35565:tracks_018.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Thanks to Dave for introducing me to SW and all of you folks. Also for last weekends ride even if he couldn't make it. You were missed Dude.[/b]

Your very welcome Brandon! :thumbsup: Man I wanted to be with you guys soooo bad to! NO BULL!
Just remember I only loaned you out to the JasonF. camp this one only time! :dazed:
Glad you had a great time! Thats all that really matters. Later buddy! -Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Dang; I might have to move to Michigan.... Awesome snow this late in the season![/b]
I don't know about the move, you had some pretty good pics yourself this season. April storms are pretty common, they just never dump this kind of snow and manage to fall on a holiday weekend :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Thanks to Dave for introducing me to SW and all of you folks. Also for last weekends ride even if he couldn't make it. You were missed you Dude.

[attachment=35562:tracks_017.jpg][attachment=35564:tracks_025.jpg][attachment=35565:tracks_018.jpg][/b]
It was great riding with you Brandon.
I really haven't meet anyone yet from the site that I wouldn't ride with :thumbsup: , now I can't say for the other way around but deadend trails and getting stuck frequently isn't for everyone :confused:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was great riding with you Brandon.
I really haven't meet anyone yet from the site that I wouldn't ride with , now I can't say for the other way around but deadend trails and getting stuck frequently isn't for everyone[/b]
You can't find new trails without running in to dead ends and getting stuck is just a small price to pay for the deep deep snow I for one love to ride in.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Brandon did You buy a tow rope like Mine,the one that We used many times on the 07 Pole barn trip and the Cat fishing trip in 06? You know the Yellow one .:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
i wish i could have come, stupid work, school, 5 million other things, cant wait until next year

·
Registered
35 Posts

[attachment=35562:tracks_017.jpg][attachment=35564:tracks_025.jpg][attachment=35565:tracks_018.jpg][/b]
I hope you were still on the gas in the middle pic. You have been taught how to do that from the one and only Trooper school of water cross.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts