Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I myself find it hard to decide, they are all soooo ugly. I guess I would have to say the RX-1.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I think all three of those sleds are fine. They arnt that bad. I doubt I would buy one. But not by any means terrible.

·
Registered
625 Posts
The Blade followed closely by the REV, the Blade looks somewhat home made to me still, just a hodge podge of Polaris parts.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
yea what about that firecat :p

·
Registered
959 Posts
well i say the rev even though it may be the leader of the pack this year.. cuz the f7 will leave the pack behind :D and i cant really say blade cuz i ride blades and they dont look all that bad but the blades are ment for mountain use not the trails that i ride cuz they have some power waiting to be unleashed! so my vote it the rev sry doo owners

·
Registered
356 Posts
Well the rev is so ugly it's actually "beautiful"! I think the rx1 looks ok.....you'd think for all that money that blades cost they could have budgeted a stylist to get it to look right. an earlier post got it right....."It looks home-made!"..... it gets my vote.... DooZ :D ??? ;) :(

·
Registered
858 Posts
The problem with the REV is the snowflap, but since that's all you non-doo riding people are going to see then I can understand why you find it ugly :sarcasm: :D :blahblah:

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Winterfreek, how did you do the post in color? As for the ugly sled award, hands down its the Rev. What the heck were they thinking on the back end and wheres the missing parts?

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I would have to say the Blade!! Like it was said, for all that money it should look a little better. The Rev and the RX-1 have grown on me!!! SWRules

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Some of you have obviously not seen an RX-1 in person! This is coming from an old tried and true Doo boy too. No brand bias at all!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
sit back..... look at your own sled........its ugly. Every sled to me has something ugly about it. Pick the one with the least amount of ugly parts and thats the one to ride :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Yes I am a Doo guy,but the Rev Just doesn't do it for me,looks wise anyways.

I saw a Firecat in person and it is not very pleasing to the eye either.

The RX-1 is cool

The Blade is the worst of the 4.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts