1 - 7 of 7 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
I sent a test post to see if this guy can get motivated, ha ha :D :devil:

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
I think someone from Hawai could figure out that these guys are off there rocker... Most of us go shopping before we buy a machine

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
I have had better luck selling stuff when I price it high. It seems to get peoples curiosity up. Then when they see what I'm selling they realize how well I take care of my stuff.

For an example; I sold my 99 machZ late last season for about a grand more than what others were asking. When the guy called and asked why I was so high I simply said that I priced it that way because it was like new and I said he wouldn't find one this clean unless he bought new. He came out and his jaw dropped. He didn't bother offering a lower price.

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
theres nothing wrong with being a grand over what it should be... Its called negotiation room. For instance if your sled Blue Books for $2500 retail and you think that its immaculate and in great shape and has low miles, theres no reason why you couldnt post an add for $3500. if someone wants that sled they will come look even though the price is high. If they agree with you then great you'll prob get more then the average person... but if the machine isnt all that great its called bargaining room.... asking double what its worth is not bargaining room its insane

1 - 7 of 7 Posts