Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well im from CT so i thought id put a post up. i just got snowmobiles of my own and since there arent many places to ride i was thinkin about the rail trail.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Rail trail where?? You can ride in the parks, but then you will have to pay motorvehicle tax each year. I ride in NH....

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The rail trail that goes through Bolton, Vernon, and lots of other towns that I can't remember. Its also called the Hop River trail. Its not legal but its right next to my house. I tried it on our first storm a couple weekends ago and I didn't get very far because of the rock bariers in the way and I couldn't go around because the river was frozen. I might try again if we get another big storm and its been cold for while.
I really wish we could get some good storms.
-Dave

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well the one time I went on them I went towards Bolton Notch State park and Valley Falls. I can't remember which direction vernon is in. I go that way because theres less houses that way so nobody heres me. Do you know if motor vehicles on the trail pisses you or your neighbors off? Have you ever ridden there or do you know someone who has? Just wondering if I'm the only one.
-Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts