Snowmobile World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Corey, please see my post in General Snowmobiling about stickers for users of snowmobileworld.com  What do you think?  so far, favorable response from others.  Attached is the subject of my origional post.

I was just thinking about how so many of the people that I see here on the internet could be passing me by on the trails without me even knowing.  I see posts where guys say they will have to meet up sometime to ride, and that is cool, but I think it would be cool to be able to find people by chance out on the trails.  

My idea is some kind of snomobileworld.com sticker that we could buy for a couple of bucks or less, sold by the website to put on my sled that would identify myself as a fellow snowmobileworld rider.  Nothing fancy or outrageous.  Plus it would be free advertising for the site, so they should be for it.

What do you guys think?? If enough people are for it, maybe the site will take the hint and fire this up!  As long as the cost is low for us, the riders, I can see it being somewhat popular.[/b]

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
uprider, unique idea and generate a couple bucks for the site.

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Yes, I did see your post.

Let me give this just a bit of though and run it by the staff to see what we might be able to come up with.

Thank you!

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
I think that would be a great idea. We have almost 2000 members, and I think we should really show it. I do some graphic design and could come up with something. Corey... I would put it out to the members and see if they want to send in their own sticker designs.... then either we or you could vote on the best one. Just some thoughts. Thanks again... keep up the good work

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
I think that would be a great idea. We have almost 2000 members, and I think we should really show it. I do some graphic design and could come up with something. Corey... I would put it out to the members and see if they want to send in their own sticker designs.... then either we or you could vote on the best one. Just some thoughts. Thanks again... keep up the good work[/b]
Sounds great. Let's see what people can come up with.

Email to: [email protected]

Thanks.  ;)

·
Registered
108 Posts
I would proudly put one on my sled...cant wait to see some ideas!Maybe we could have a couple different ones,if not design than at least color so that it will adjust to everyones sled(unlike registration stickers)Put me down,for at least one.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I used to work in a sign shop making stickers.  You could get a whole bunch made for pretty cheap.  I would prefer a simple block letter die cut style sticker.  It would be pretty easy to get a few different types and colors.  I think it's a good idea; I would put them on my sled and vehicles.  Keep the ball rolling on this one, I bet it could make a little dough for all you hard working guys that maintain this site.
 :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
All for it count me in
Jemms

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
I have not forgotten about this... I am still looking around for a good, quality image/logo to use..

Just FYI!

Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Cool idea. I also would put one on my sled, and be proud of it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts