Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 02 mxzx 700, a friend has an xc600 thinks he will smoke me from start to finish. I just bought my mxzx what can you tell me about it? Thanks Rob

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
There's a yappy kid in town with a Polaris 600 Pro-X that was telling everyone he would destroy my MXZ 700 in 660' snow-drags. The day after the races, he wasn't crowing anymore. MXZx 440's, Summit 600's and 700's were beating him, too.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Just proves you can't believe everything you hear. Don't even comment on wether your going to beat him or not. Just wait for the dead silence when you are waiting for him at the finish.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
exactly...usually the guy that chirps the loudest before the race is the quietest afterwards...lol

·
Registered
310 Posts
The only way to REALLY tell what will beat what, is to actually race them!

·
Registered
664 Posts
I've seen this race, and unless you outweigh him by alot you should just fine, I with the others though, keep quiet , smoke his arse, and then talk all the S--T in the world!

·
Registered
485 Posts
This shouldn`t even be close as a good clutched "stock"
700x will beat pound it into the time zone.It is proven each
and every race .The 700 doo`s last year were good sleds
and this coming from a cat guy.In the right hands they were
really strong(better than there 800 mxz`s for sure).
just my .02 cents Cape Breton stock....

Rumor is there a new 700x out?That would one of the
ice racers here is saying.True or Fasle? He said lot more H.p.?
He`s a big Doo racer and fan ,hard to beleive him most of the time.

·
Registered
190 Posts
OldRob....I can't believe you would ask this question??
Like the rest of boys were saying, this race is no contest. If your Buddy had a new xc7, you'd have your hands full. In this case, tell him that you'll hold the money...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts