Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to buy a set of trailing arm stickers off from a 2003 Mach Z (the flame stickers) but no dealers around here have a parts book for the Mach yet.

Can any of you guys get these for me? If so how much and will a money order work?

·
Registered
310 Posts
I now work at West Port motorsports. Which is my sled dealer. I may be able to get those for you. Ill PM you about it.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im in Michigan so there would be some shipping but you could probably put them in a envelope of some sort for shipping so it would be cheap.
Let me know

thanks

·
Registered
963 Posts
I just called bombardier, the stikers are back ordered till first week of january. Contact me if you want me to order them.

·
Registered
963 Posts
the price is about 20.00$ cdn with taxe for both sides.

·
Registered
310 Posts
January??? hmmm Ill check it out on tuesday when I got back to work.

·
Registered
963 Posts
maybe it's different in the US, but here in Quebec, it's back ordered til january. I just want to point out that I work at a dealer in gatineau Quebec.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK sledcrazy let me know,
if they are on back order here too I will probably have you order them for me anyways. I think dealing through Canada will be harder plus I dont know how to convert currency.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Originally posted by MXZonly@Nov 23 2002, 03:59 AM
OK sledcrazy let me know,
if they are on back order here too I will probably have you order them for me anyways. I think dealing through Canada will be harder plus I dont know how to convert currency.
Send him 10.00 make it 12.00 to cover shiping... :D

·
Registered
310 Posts
Will do MXZonly, Ill check it out on monday. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts