Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious as to whether or not any of the members are movie stars (Slednecks, 2SCS etc) or well known racers?

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
LOL  Ya, you remember that backflip in SN4?  Well, that was good ole Paully himself.  What were you dooing on a doo though Paul?

·
Registered
416 Posts
I was on the news about 10 years ago and was seen on T.V at a football game. If that doesn't make me famous, my chiseled body, ultimate good looks, witty humour and sucess with the ladies have made me almost Godlike

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
fastcat...I'm speechless....

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
hey rocketman is the only famous person here he is known in saskatchewan as mr.polka !

fastcat02,
 after seeing your picture i knew then you are a lady killer.

yah i have yellow sleds in the barn.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hehe...hang on a sec...let me get the accordion....

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
rocketman,
 you play the accordian too ? wow i'm coming over for some cabbage rolls and coffee.  

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no coffee here....Vodka and Samohonka

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
HMM...Doesn't seem like anyone is replying that is like Morgan or Hibbert greatness.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
You won't see me but I did a part in the Memo vision snowmobile video (All Terrain Snowmobiling) I had the on board camera at Haydays on the grass strip, on my 95 Mach Z, it is in the first few minutes of film.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I was on Jay Leno.
  Seriously too, no joke.
  That reminds me.  I got my scanner working tonight and will post some pics from my "trip out east" tomorrow.  Very few "cool" ones that I am allowed to show though..

·
Registered
165 Posts
we have paul yarek four entertanment what more could we need

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You're a British policeman?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts