Snowmobile World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year i was looking through one of my friends sledding books and there was a pan that you strapped toyour muffler, and you could put hot dogs in it,adn as you rode the heat from the muffler cooked them up. (the pan is sealed so there are no exaust dogs) but i was thinking that this would be a good idea because me and my friend could throw some dogs on and after the 5 minute ride to his ice shack, and the 10 min of setting up, we could have a nice hot snack for fishing. What do you think. Have you even heard of these?? ??? :hallo8:

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
could you imagine sunday afternoon sparking up the sled for the family barbeque. :withstupid:

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i would have no problems using the XLT as a bbq, but it might foul some plugs on me!!! :doh:

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
also the smoke from the stinky old sled would save the garden on a frosty night, now there's an idea. :sly:

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
another oldie about high speed high power smokey fuel dog cookers. :lmao:

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have one and have used it, but you need to run the sled kind of hard to get the stuff inside warm, at least you do on my 01 RMK. But, that could be from the aluminum cover on the pipe...

·
Premium Member
1,489 Posts
My grandpa used to tell me how they would make their lunches warm by using a metal box they built. They'd put it on the manifold of the truck while they were working. He said it worked like a charm!

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
And if you've got one of those heavy old-school triple-triples :lookaround: you can have a serious cookout!

:D

·
Premium Member
1,489 Posts
Originally posted by paul yarek@Apr 22 2005, 06:18 PM
zr580,
did he work as a lineman or some sort of utility person?
[snapback]418503[/snapback]​
He worked for a big construction company in Wisconsin. I think they did a lot of big industrial construction. He said they also built a food warmer using a high powered light bulb.

·
Registered
71 Posts
i had one on each one of my pipes was running tripple tripple tripple

funer then hell cooked chicken strips nuggets hotdogs and all sorts fo finger food great invetion

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
Originally posted by FormulaTriple@Apr 26 2005, 04:57 PM
i had one on each one of my pipes was running tripple tripple tripple
funer then hell cooked chicken strips nuggets hotdogs and all sorts fo finger food great invetion
[snapback]418954[/snapback]​
a rumbling restaurant. :whistling:

·
10,054 Posts
could that be called a buffet???

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
Originally posted by puree@Apr 27 2005, 06:44 PM
could that be called a buffet???
[snapback]419106[/snapback]​
if one were to have the right meal in there he could have the gas later. :lmao: