Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about skidoos new models.  I heard just a little while ago that someone said the Mach would go to the Zx and remain a tripple.  i have no clue to if this is true.  

So anyone heard anything.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
I haven't had a reason to stop at the dealer, so I haven't heard anything.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I kinda think that Doo may doo a zx tripple as it makes sense. they will get rid of a ck-3 chassis that is only used for the mach saving time and money. and they know that they would sell a ton of them. I really don't see doo going all twins.
caleb

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
I would say they will not go to an all twin line.there is good sales in canada for the triple.the market is much bigger than here.I would expect a zx chassis to hit the snow for the '04 model year or a mid year special sled in '03 with a triple-triple in it.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
i DOUBT THE BEST FABRICATOR STILL COULDN'T SHOE HORN A 809N INTO THE reV AS TIGHT AND COMPACT AS IT IS BESIDES THE EXHAUST ISSUE.
cALEB

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
sled dogg chris(bondi) told me that one of his customers was having him doo an 809 REV conversion.I don't know how it is coming or if they have even started.if it can be done I say that he will do it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Im with louis, I'll take a "REV809" any time. Imagine three 4 inch pipes sticking out of the right side of the hood.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts