Snowmobile World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ride alot with a buddy of mine who can't seem to keep his track on the snow and his winsheld out of the snow banks. :withstupid:

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
I think your friend must be a really expert snowmobiler then..... I'll go out on a limb and say "are you that snowmobiling friend" just a thought

·
2,267 Posts
Yes the infamous deer story... bambi shouldnt have been playing in the street hehehe

A

·
0 Posts
Here is one for you, my brother bought brand new in 96 a 95 EXT EFI and loved to do power slides on it, well in 97 we studded it for him and he loved the hook up. We told him not to try to power slide anymore. What does he do, has a few beers and tries a power slide. I never seen a sled flip that many times. He bruised a few ribs and busted up his hood but he learned a lesson on drinking and riding foolishly.

·
2,267 Posts
I wasnt drinking when i hit bambi... but i think he was I mean come one what kind of moron stops in the middle of the road when a sled is coming at you especially when the infamous PowderBoy is riding it. Trust me i drank alot after i hit that deer. after all he did put a little scratch on my hood and i still had to pick all that deer hair out of the screen kit... hahaha :doh:

A

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by PowderBoy@Oct 9 2002, 09:50 AM
I wasnt drinking when i hit bambi... but i think he was I mean come one what kind of moron stops in the middle of the road when a sled is coming at you especially when the infamous PowderBoy is riding it. Trust me i drank alot after i hit that deer. after all he did put a little scratch on my hood and i still had to pick all that deer hair out of the screen kit... hahaha :doh:
ouch. You should have had the head stuffed and mounted it to your hood. hehe

·
2,267 Posts
thats ok... the next morning i woke up and my buddies thought it would be cool to sit the deer on my sled with my nice arcit cat hat on and they tied a beer can to his hoof. It was very amusing... i cant say the lodge owner found it amusing though.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Now that is so darn funny Powderboy! I wish you had a puic of it to pist as that would bring alot of amusment to our days.
Caleb

A

·
0 Posts
I'm sure the local law enforcement wouldn't have found it funny either.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
...Weekend at Bernie's III, the winter version.

·
Registered
756 Posts
You must also look out for those long legged trees they may run right out in front of you. I usually say keep the shiny side up!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
THATS GOOD ADVICE ILL TELL MY BUDDY THAT AND HOPEFULLY HE WILL START RIDING LIKE A ARCTIC CAT MAN. HAHAHA SWRules

·
2,267 Posts
Always good advice to be had around here

·
Registered
756 Posts
never a shortage of good natured wise a**es around here. :p

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i started to help my friend put his seld togeather for winter the damb thing is in about 70,000,000 peices in my garage and i going togeather well. any one want a re-built ext 580 duct tape opp. bungie cord hood tie downs included :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts