Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
MXZ7~ Where are you headed?  I have no plans as of yet.  Keep in touch.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
midnight,I would like to ride in the Conover area (just north of Eagle River) but I am up for anything. How far are you from E.R. I'm 4 hrs away.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
4-5 hour truck ride i dislike, more miles on the truck then sleds. but this weekend i am going to do just that.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gotta do it Paul if you want to ride.Going there isn't so bad cause you look forward to the ride.Coming back sucks,hard to stay awake.Most of the time I end up driving,cause I got the 'burb. Hauls the 4 place real nice.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Paul,its not to bad when I'm with the boys,we split it up.When me and Laurie go,it gets real expensive.The 4 place is my brother in laws.I have a newer 2 place.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
i wanted a 4 place then i thought about it, whew too much trailer for me. my penny wanted one real bad for hauling hay she thought that would be great to be able to haul 120-150 bales at a crack.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
yes the supercrew was the best i've used 2 of them with 3.55 gears great mileage, the expedition is a pig it's not for me. one thing that i did like was the explorer perfect for two people sledding decent milage but still the supercrew was great for a two place and one in the box top drawer for 3 people sledding.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts