1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Unless my dealer starts selling another brand,lol.               Doo till death

·
Registered
6 Posts
im going from yamaha to artic cat . i had a 01 srx 700 . it was fast but it was too heavy and didnt have enough suspension for my riding style.  i would also have to replace the slides every 300-500 miles . i sno checked a f7 sno pro hopefully i will have better luck with artic cat.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Next year I will probably go from cat to doo(maybe).  I love my zert, but I would love to get a mach.  I would put the zert back to stock and keep that for trail riding and turn the mach into my new race sled.  Thats the plan for now anyway.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I decided to try Arctic Cat last year after Polaris dropped their proven 440 and 488 fans in their "utilitarian" machines in exchange for the problematic 550.

I just bought another Cat (440 Panther) this spring after learning that they also are moving away from the smaller fans.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Well,
 Leaving the old Polaris for a Ski-Doo:0: ....my brother in law rides 'em and some of my freinds do also...its nothing to do with speed..just they look to be a better made sled and just put together better

RIDE, RIDE, RIDE !!!  

·
Registered
756 Posts
Went from cat to doo in '94 w/new mach z's in '94,'95,'96ss turbo,'97,'98,'99gtse w/tripple pipes,'01mxz,'01mxz900. Next year I am going to keep the 900, but the Black RX1 is on the way. I've just got to try this thing!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts