Snowmobile World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone ride near hear? If you do, send me a pm, and maybe we could hook up for a ride. I live 45min east of yorkton in roblin. Just thought i would check who all on here lives anywhere near me.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
I ride abotu 12 miles north of Norquay, and spend a bit of time around Swan River. As do users xc 600 and xcr 440

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
did you ever ride to someplace like madge lake lodge, or childs lake lodge in the ducks. Because i ride in that area alot.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
No..never ridden Duck mountain. At madge a few times in the summer, but not winter. Hope to get into the park for some sledding. Maybe even this year.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I live about 70 minutes north of dauphin, I don't quite know how far Waterhen is from roblin but it isn't to far, duck's isn't to far away either, 2 hour's at the most

·
Registered
791 Posts
I live in Yorkton and ride my xc 600 here my other sled is on my parents farm about 70 miles north from here. We will have to line a trip up this winter. SWRules

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
xc, we will have to ride together sometime, dajetfixx, its quite a hike, but if you are ever up this way, shoot me an email or something.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
its a nice ride, if we have snow, you wouldn't regret it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
You guys will have to keep me posted if you're going to plan a ride in the duck mountains. My bro in law rode up there a few years back and just loved it, now we've been talking about bringing up the families and staying at the hotel in Swan River (I forget the name, it has a pool and hot tubs), its on the outskirts heading north.
Hey dajetfixx, if your going to be in southeastern manitoba Sandilands is a great to ride, we can connect with alot of great trails that would take us to Falcon Lake, Rennie, Bird River and on and on and on.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you guys decide to ride around here, just gimme a call. I am not far, only a half hour ride or so from my house to the mountain, and about a 40 min ride from there to childs lake lodge. :D SWRules

1 - 15 of 15 Posts