Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I only have about 100. I was wondering what everyone thought of their new ride.

I am 6 ft 2, and coming off an 800 renegade.
I have no idea of what people are talking about when they say it takes time to get used to riding this sled. It feels like a part of me. I absolutely love riding this sled.
I have had back and knee problems and we rode pretty hard on sunday in some #### ### conditions and my knees and back felt great.
The beauty of this sled is how easy it is to stand up.
That makes a huge difference.

Anyone have any comments?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I've got 54 miles on mine. love the power, but hate how soft it is. I'm going to put srings from a 440 rev on and valve it much stiffer. the last two years i drove a 2001 440 and loved how stiff it was.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Originally posted by mxzx121@Nov 13 2002, 04:04 PM
I've got 54 miles on mine. love the power, but hate how soft it is. I'm going to put srings from a 440 rev on and valve it much stiffer. the last two years i drove a 2001 440 and loved how stiff it was.
54 miles ! Your not riding in the same part of Muskoka as I am.. :D

·
Registered
77 Posts
all my miles are by Port Carling. 22 miles of grass drags and 32 miles around the fields when we go the snow the first weekend of november. :D

·
Registered
387 Posts
the "other guys" are all going to have to make a "REV-Style" sled real soon. It is that much better...

you can ride it all day with out fatigue, I do think it takes a litttle time to get used to though. If your coming off a lifetime (25+ years) of riding "streached out" you do have to lean differently but it comes real fast...

did you try to ride a conventional sled after putting some miles on the REV? Now that's weird!!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Just a few grass miles :) Still waiting for snow :devil:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Still waiting for snow Hope to see some soon :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts