Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any info as to why Saginaw Powersports on Bay Rd closed the doors, I didn't shop there much but they had a good selection of sleds and accesories? !!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Im from Standish Ive been there many times They had alot of stuff, But they were always way out on there sed prices and when you told them about it they would say go buy it somewhere else,, well i guess everyone did,,,, One time the ( Im better than you salesman ) told me the prices are so good there that 90% of his customers were from the Detroit area ????? I said whatever and left... I find Stevens in bay city and Spicers in Houghton Lake way better..... Ive never been any farther south for machines but Im sure there are some good ones... SWRules

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Mighty,
What prices were you quoted for instance at Spicers? I've only asked for one there but they were fairly resonble conmpared to most. And boy oh boy atre they giving deals on letovers. No clue on there service though.
Caleb

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
My buddy went there to get a MachZ leftover that was advertised for one price and it came in over $1,100 more when they added everything in.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I always shop around but I seem to find my way back to Reinbolds north of Frankenmuth. With out any haggling their prices always are less than anywhere else. Last year I was pricing a 02 mxz700 Saginaw powersports prices where the highest and when I told the dealer that, he just stated that Steven and Reinbolds must be selling me an 01 model- yea right. The way I see it someone now can start their own bussiness and get the rights to sell AC and DOO. what a cool job! :D

·
Registered
105 Posts
Reinbold's Rules!!!

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So did Saginaw Power sports,go bankrupt or just get forclosed on? I never seen any big blowout sale ? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
741 Posts
They did have a "closing the doors sale" I heard about it somewhere on the net. I stopped and picked up a belt and a new suit 40% off, which was an 03 zr suit. I asked what would happen to the stuff they didn't sell auction etc... The girl told me they would transfer it to one of their other dealers as they had six total. I asked six? in MI? and she said only one other was in MI and the others were in PA, MA and maybe another state. The one in MI was Roseneua's, which is of course the highest priced dealer when I was looking for a sled this spring--- but hey it was only $1,000 dollars more the the cheapest dealer. Kevin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts