Snowmobile World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from Montreal Area, exp. Near St. Lezare?? Or the West Island??  Looking for some on to ski-doo with!?!?!?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I am in Pincourt.
I still cant get across the friggin lake to Vaudreuil. They havent marked the lake for the crossing or the connecting trail.
I will have to look across with a set of binoculars to see the connecting trail and B-LINE it across.
Did they pass after the new snow in Vaudreuil, St Lazzare and Rigaud?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I whent out last night, and the trails were not bad, little rough in small spots from the ice, but only did 35 km towards St. Polycarpe, then turned around....it was atcually pretty good.  

So can you make it for tonight?
To St. Lazzare?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just don't become another statistic... DRZOOM.

I'm looking to go tonight...so ANYONE who want's to go, let me know.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Excactly!!
I cant see the connecting trail across from the bay in Pincourt. I will try to call Harfang de neige to see if its there and where abouts it is. The lake isnt half frozen on the other connecting trail in Point de Cascades.
Gimmi a call Crazy Canuck.
514-425-3521. (Ask for Jim).

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey 2slow2go, where do you get on the trails in Pincourt or ile Perrot?
I spoke to Clayton ((club official)) (thanks CrazyCanuck) last night about how to get off the island and there is a way. I get on at Bellevue bay so I have to follow the shoreline all the way up to the Hydro trail but its safe.
The Pointe de Cascades crossing has 12 inch thick ice!! Its safe. Clayton also says that the trails are going to be groomed within the next 2 days. The gates have been locked to keep the Suzuki Samurai 4X4`s off our trails. They would have potholed it to hell so they wanted to make sure that NO-ONE has access until they have enough snow to groome it and keep the patrols going to keep the Suzukis OUT & off our snow highways.
Theres a drag racing event this Saturday beside the ile Perrot ice fishing village beside the Point de Cascades crossing. Should be fun.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
2slow2go.....hmmm don't know anyone with a whit civic.

?? Sorry.

But hopefully gonna get out tonight..in the st. Lazzare area.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
2slow2go....nope sorry to all the above.

I just moved back here....sorry.

ANyone wanna go tonight?

Give me a call, 514-213-2359 Ask for Matt

1 - 15 of 15 Posts