Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im still waiting on mine...my dealer got them in, just none with the reverse yet..i was kind of skeptical to get the reverese beacuse ive never ad it on any other sled ive owned...but for 300 bucks i had to do it...hope it was worth the $$

and if any of you have some pics of your 600ho sport please pst em if ya dont mind..thanks!!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Im still waiting too. I am in the same boat 600ho sport with reverse. Dealer told me i have another 2 weeeks. I sue wold like to see some pictres if any guys or gals have theres yet.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Me three, still waiting for my Rev 600 Sport w/ reverse & electric start... was hoping this weekend, but nope. Dealer told me the electric start/reverse models would trickle in after the standard models. :(

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
was back at my dealer today...they released them from factory and are being shipped as we speak...mine is due nov 1st they say....he showed me the release sheets...cant wait!...getting cold around here....i envy you guys that already have yours REVs....i bet youve been sitting on it an awful lot in the garage..i know id be...LOL

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Originally posted by GOTSPEED24@Oct 19 2002, 09:36 AM
but for 300 bucks i had to do it...hope it was worth the $$

Well worth the money. You will love it.

Congrats on the new sleds boys.

·
Registered
387 Posts
its not just reverse its RER I think thats pretty cool...

I’ve always had mechanical reverse (wouldn’t be without it) but this will be my first time with RER can’t wait to see how it works--

·
Registered
978 Posts
I got my 800 rev sport last week, very cool I guess the 600ho revs will be last to come because of the new motor. This is my second sled with rer, I got a renegade 800 last season. I love that sled, I traded my f-3 800 this year so now I have 2 800 twins. I going to miss the triple, it had jaw's pipes and porting and was very quick. But over all I enjoyed the vastly improved handling of the renegade. And now I will take a bigger jump in handling improvements. As I type this post my rev is getting coated with light fluffy snow. :blahblah:

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Kennypope congrats on the new ride. Good to see ya kept the gade. Now you truly have the best of both worlds :)

·
Registered
978 Posts
Last year I couldn't wrestle the gade away from my wife, but this year I don't think it will be as hard. (once she gets use to the rev!) SWRules

·
Registered
243 Posts
Go for it!!! They look great!!!

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Don't know if this will help you but I saw a load of 'doos heading west on the 401 thru Oshawa today.

·
Registered
530 Posts
LOL...Is that guy in the pics desperate or what??? It's one thing to have sled pics....But the suit, helmit and all???

·
Registered
692 Posts
just a quick note id be real real aware when you pop that side door open on the side of a trail!!! for some reason i can see posts that some A$$ came around going to fast and took of my side door!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Still waiting for my Rev600HO. I went to the dealer and put aside all my accessory add on's so they can have it all together when the sled finally does come in. I had a "Yamaha"guy tell me; Wait till you get that RER stuck in reverse when the temps are -30 and you can't go forward! lol...Are you for real was my response! Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is coming from someone who likes the RX-one tones with a stater and no recoil for backup! Gee! lets get real!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well...it never gets to -30 around here so i guess i wont be worrying about that!.....VT, he just wishes he bought a rev intead...LOL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts