Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I personally have witnessed an exploding clutch off a f-3 800 using Randys set-up's, but question the accuracy of the notches cut out for clearance..I know Randy has had a mxz 800 that ran pretty good, but how much does the 136" x 1.25 track affect his set-up? I like the concept, but am not willing to spend all winter trying to get it right and dont want to loose any top-end..Any good success stories out there? or horror stories for that matter.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well I have the kit in my MXZX 800. With the little time I have on it from last year, I can say it works very good. If you reffering to the cut outs in the O.D. of the sliding half, no need to worry if you take your time and do it neat.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Ive got a set for sale from my '01 mxz800, comes with the helix for $150 Bought new rev 600. For $250 Ill sell the whole clutch with heelclickers intstalled and set up for the 800.
[email protected]

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've had them on my '01 MXZ800 for a full season with no problems. They made a positive difference to the sled. Follow the instructions exactly and take your time....you shouldn't have any problems.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts