Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive only seen the x's so far...did anyone get there 600ho sport yet? just curious because the dealer keeps telling me it should be any day..anyone know whats going on? thanks

·
Registered
386 Posts
My dealer got my 600HO SPORT RER sled in last week. I told him I didn't want it til next month. Thats ok with him as, like other dealers, they are up to thier necks with putting away boats, fixing hunter's ATVs and other more seasonal things. Besides, if I got it now, I'd end up sitting on it in the garage for the next two months. :blahblah:

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Was at a snow show this weekend and every color and style of rev was there, I especially like the 007, the colors are awsome and full gauges too!
One thing I noticed about the tracks was it is FULLY clipped with every other clip a squiggly design. Funny, this same design was a warrenty replacement on the 98 mach's. Why cant the manufactures make up there minds on closed or open window tracks? IMO I will take a fully clipped track ANY DAY! :cussing:

·
Registered
135 Posts
My dealer says mine will be in within a week or so. He said that Ski-Doo ships to Canada and the heavy snow states first where there is snow sooner... so being in NY near the PA border mine will come a little later. Also said that electric start/reverse models like mine will trickle in shortly after the standard models (no electric start/reverse) arrive.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I was at my dealer today and was fooled. He told me that my 600 Rev DPM/RER was in, and it turns out it hasn't arrived afterall. OH Well! I can't ride it yet anyhow!
I did get some color option add ons, decals, mirrors, saddlebags, and the 2up seat option together and priced out while I was there, so that when the sled does arrive I can have it all ready. I will be getting an encloser also for my floe trailer from another dealer. I'm sick of my new sleds getting salt sprayed from trailering.
Yep! going all out! I'm single again now for about two years and no one to answer to but me! :D

·
Registered
77 Posts
I’ve been out of the sport for four years now due to a new wife and two new baby girls but NOW I’M BACK. I bought a REV 600 H.O. fully loaded, a two year old all aluminum enclosed two-place trailer, a 03 X modular helmet with Ski Doo X jacket and gloves. That doesn’t include the rec-lift dolly wheels and a bunch of yellow add-ons for the new REV. I also wasted $150 bucks on some bad a** Doo Racing stickers for my new trailer. She keeps asking me why these mysterious packages keep showing up in the mail. I keep telling her it’s all in the budget. Well, 14 grand later I got one sweet set up but I’m broke. When it does snow I’ll be shoveling the neighbors driveway for gas money but who cares I look dam good.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
vtsleder

wher about in VT are you from....i live in saratoga county NY and we snowmobile in VT most of the year...we start out on woodford mountain and head north.....great place to ride......great trails and a bunch of nice policeman to make sure your not speeding....LOL...cant wait for the snow...waiting on my 600HO sport rer, but it looks like nobody has one yet..oh well

·
Registered
72 Posts
gotspeed24

I'm from Fairfax Vermont in the Northern part of the state. I do most of my riding in the Northwest to the Northeastern part of the state. I take many trips to the Jay peak area and Island pond area trails. I've never been down in the Woodford area to ride, but I hope to make a trip sometimes this coming winter.
Yeh, the snow cops have been out in force last season everywhere, but I guess it helps keep things in control.
I hope we get lots of snow this year to workout those new Rev's!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts