Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems the groups are feuding again. Biskit is ready to tear the club apart.
I don't know what to think.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Again? ? :bash:

Snow4

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep. I want to hear some more facts. All I keep hearing is Biskits side of the story on HCS. Sorry, I don't like to mention other forums.

But I'm also hearing (from Biskit) that someone is putting in a snocross track near Hulbert, and also busting a new trail from Newberry to hulbert to Paradise. I guess a bunch of land was bought up, and ground was broke. But all hearsay from Biskit. Still, I can't say I've ever caught Biskit in a lie.
I just hope it all works out.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Yep. I want to hear some more facts. All I keep hearing is Biskits side of the story on HCS. Sorry, I don't like to mention other forums.

But I'm also hearing (from Biskit) that someone is putting in a snocross track near Hulbert, and also busting a new trail from Newberry to hulbert to Paradise. I guess a bunch of land was bought up, and ground was broke. But all hearsay from Biskit. Still, I can't say I've ever caught Biskit in a lie.
I just hope it all works out.[/b]
Well, against my better judgement I went over to that "other" site and got as far as page 3 before I had had enough of all the bs. Same ole thing over and over. ( now they are talking Army's) lol They need to stop all that. One thing is for sure, the area is one of the best I have ever rode in but also one of those area's that only a few trails are needed to get to where we want to be, having said that, the chippewa snow chasers used to be one of the best clubs around and all this is just one big shame.

Biskit is one heck of a guy, you can pretty much always count on the truth from him.
Snow4

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, been to the closet.
Like I said, I'm not making any judgments now, and I may never.
Still a great place to ride, and I think I'll just keep my .02 to myself, if and when I go back. I just hope it gets cleared up.

Snow4.
The only reason I read the entire thing was because I followed it from day one.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Sheezzz , all that hard work down the drain . It,s nice to hear honest reports and biskit did it . to bad the others didnt see it that way . we quit staying in the area when it all first started cause alot of them just wanted your money and didnt care about your stuff you tore up . Atleast biskit thought of us as a rider and all the money we invested into our rides to come up there to spend our money in their area. Have'nt spent a dime in strongs in last 2 years.

mutt

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm hearing it's official. Biskit has been banned from Chippewa.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
We just want HONEST snow conditions/trail reports from the area......know what I mean?

Snow4

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
I've never followed Biskits reports but could someone update me on some details? :confused:

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh, I hear ya Snow4.

Jason, it's a long long long story. Your probably better off not knowing much about it at this pt. But if your interested go to Biskitscloset.com for more info.
It's pretty much a local fued.
And it's bad for all.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts